A rich tomato sauce based pork recipe that is popular in Philippines, one of the best seller in my sister's restaurant and almost always present on the table in every family's special occasions. I omitted the pork liver in this recipe because my friend do not like the liver, but it is still yummy.
Ingredients:1 kilo pork
1/4 kilo hotdog ( sliced)
1 cup carrots, diced
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup potatoes, diced
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 red bell pepper ( diced)
1 cup water
1 onion (chopped)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic and onion then add the pork and simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Add the tomato sauce and soy sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the water and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Add the carrots and potato then simmer until it is soft, then add the bell pepper, green peas and hotdog, simmer until done.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve it hot and do not forget to smile :-)