A tangy and succulent prawns that's perfect for any season. I added some fried spinach leaves when I serve it.
1/2 kilo prawns ( cleaned)
5 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2 tablespoon soy Sauce
1 tablespoons lemon or calamansi juice
1 tablespoon honey or sugar
1/4 cup water (Add if necessary)
salt and pepper to taste
Spring onion for garnishing
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the prawns and allow to simmer for a minute or until the color changed.
2. Add the lemon juice, honey and soy sauce then simmer for a minute.
3. Add the water, salt and pepper to taste then simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add the peanut butter and give it a good stir until fully mixed then simmer until done.
5. Garnish with spring onion then serve it hot.