Delicious cookies and cream ice cream in a very simple way of making it. Learn it in the easy way, have fun!
400 grams all purpose cream
390 grams condensed milk
1 cup fresh milk
1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies
1. In a blender put all the ingredients except the crushed cookies.
2. Blend well, then pour in a container.
3. Put in a freezer until its almost frozen (around 2 hours) then stir in the crushed cookies.
4. Mix well and freeze again and wait until it become an ice cream.
5. Serve it and do not forget to smile :-)