Question:Is it possible to have a lasagna as good as baked ones without using an oven?
Answer: Yes!It is very possible.
Here is how.
1. Put an aluminum foil in the pan.
2. Layer the lasagna and sauce properly then top it with mozzarella cheese.
3. Cover the pan, turn on the stove to medium heat for 2 minutes or until it's really hot, then adjust the heat to low and continue cooking it for 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
4. The result is perfect! Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients for this experiment:1/4 kilo Lasagna noodles ( cooked according to its packaging procedure)
150 grams ground beef
1 pack tomato sauce ( 250g)
1/4 cup nestle cream
1 teaspoon white sugar
100 grams Mozzarella cheese
1/2 piece onion
3 cloves garlic
Procedure for the SAUCE:
1.Saute garlic and onion, then add the ground beef and ground pepper then simmer for few minutes until the pinkish color of the beef disappeared.
2. Add the tomato sauce and sugar, simmer for few minutes, ( add salt if necessary).
3. Add the Nestle cream and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
My latest experiment is put the lasagna in a small dish and put it in the pan or pot and just cook it with cover until cheese is melted, it's also good.