If you love a chili hot taste, you must try this easy pork ribs recipe.
3 kilos pork ribs ( slice to your desired size)
1/2 cup chili flakes
1 cup soy sauce
2 pieces laurel
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 cup tomato paste or tomato sauce
1 litre water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinate the pork with chili flakes, laurel,soy sauce, salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes to allow the meat to absorb the flavors.
2. Saute the garlic, then add the marinated meat ( keep the marinating sauce for later use)then braise until a little brownish then add the marinating sauce and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add the tomato paste, let simmer for few minutes then stir well to coat the meat with the tomato paste evenly, continue to simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the water and simmer for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender,
5. Serve and enjoy. I added hard boiled eggs when I served this to my friends :-).
If you want to use fresh chili, just chop it then use the amount according to your taste.