Since it is cold in my place today, I made this, so that I can have a good sip of a hot creamy soup. Mmmmmmmmm muito deliciosa according to my Portuguese friend, which means very delicious. :-) I know they are not biased. Seriously , it is really yummy, so try this recipe if you have time.
Ingredients:1/4 kilo macaroni
1/4 kilo chicken ( slice into small pieces)
3 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
1 cup evaporated milk
1 small carrot
1/4 kilo cabbage
salt and pepper to taste
spring onion for garnishing
Procedure:1. Saute garlic and onion then add the meat, salt and pepper, simmer for few minutes.
2. Add the macaroni and saute for a minute, then add water that is enough to soup the macaroni until the cooking is done.
3. Stir occasionally so that the macaroni will not stick at the bottom of the pot.
4. When it is almost done, add the carrot and cabbage
5. Add the milk let it boil once and turn off the heat.
6. Serve it hot and sprinkled with minced spring onion