A delicious light souped pomfret prepared with love by an ingredients' specialist. I am glad he shared his delicious recipes from his blog.
1 medium size thoroughly cleaned Pomfret
4 pieces medium tomatoes-each cut into 4 pieces
2 pieces large white onion roundedly-sliced (not chopped)
3 pieces banana pepper (or chili finger or "sili pansigang")
2 grams ground black pepper
8 pieces cleaned mustard leaves
10 ml. cooking oil
5 ml. "patis" (fish sauce)
200 ml. tap water (tubig lang sa gripo nyahaha) or fish stock
1. Heat pan, pour oil.
2. Saute 1/2 of sliced tomatoes until overdone ("labug na labug na mga kamatis")
3. Pour in 1/2 of sliced onion, saute also to overdone state
4. Add in "patis" & black pepper. Toss a bit.
5. Pour in water (or stock) and bring to boil.
6. Upon boiling, slowly toss in Pomfret and let cook for 3 minutes each side.
7. When done, turn off or remove pan from fire.
8. Pour in mustard leaves & banana peppers...COVER.
9. Un-cover after 2 minutes, pour in unto serving tray
& garnish with the other half of tomatoes & onions.
10. Enjoy the aroma, taste and vibrance of this Pinoy comfort recipe.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes visit his blog. Click the link below.
Contributed by: Mr. Jose Dante S. Morados
|Mr. Jose Dante S. Morados|