Creamy and delicious caldereta prepared with love from my kitchen :-).
1/2 kilo beef tenderloin ( but you can use any part that you like)
3 cloves garlic
2 big tomatoes
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup sliced chorizo
1/2 cup Nestle cream
2 cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute the garlic onion and tomatoes then add the beef, allow to simmer until the pinkish color of the meat is gone.
2. Add the tomato sauce then simmer for a minute, add the water and simmer until the meat is tender.( Add water if necessary)
3. Add the carrots and potatoes then stir and simmer until half cooked.
4. Add the salt, pepper, pineapple and chorizo then simmer for few minutes to enhance the flavor.
5. Add the bell pepper and Nestle cream then simmer until done, add salt and pepper to taste, simmer and turn off the heat.
6. Top with hard boiled egg before serving. Enjoy!