I am not boasting but this is really yummy and the taste is as good as the popular brand in the Philippines. I might start selling polvoron soon :-) Try this and let me know.
Ingredients for 20 pieces:
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup powdered milk (any brand)
3/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup sugar or according to your taste
Things we need for packing:
|Water cellophane and polvoron molder|
1. Toast the flour in a pan over medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid burning, do this for 12 minutes, then add the powdered milk and sugar then stir for 3 minutes. Then turn off the heat.
2. Strain the mixture to remove the lumps for a smooth texture of the polvoron.
3. Add the melted butter and mix well, after this process, it is now ready to be packed.
4. Press the molder on the polvoron and and release it to remove the molded polvoron then refrigerate for 30 minutes after this process.
5. Wrap with water cellophane and keep in an airtight jar or refrigerate and serve anytime.