I always wanted to have a delicious soup while eating during rainy days, and one of the yummiest soup is the sinigang soup ( tamarind based soup). You can use any kind of meat for this soup, and I used chicken for this recipe together with the mustard leaves, so yummy!
Ingredients for 5 servings:
1/2 kilo chicken
1 bunch of mustard leaves (mustasa)
thumb size ginger
6 cups water
1 small pack sinigang mix ( Tamarind powder)
1.Saute the ginger then onion.
2. Add the chicken and braise for a while then add the water.
3. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally until the chicken meat is cooked.
4. Add the mustard leaves (mustasa) then simmer for a minute
5. Add the sinigang mix then simmer until done.
6. Serve hot with rice and do not forget to smile ;-).