Stuffed crab or rellenong alimasag is very tasty crab dish and best serve when it is still hot.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoons flour
1 egg beaten
1 carrots minced
1 onion minced
3 cloves garlic minced
2 potatoes minced
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup bell pepper minced
1. Cook the crab ( preferably halabos) let cool, open carefully to preserve the upper part shell, then remove all the meat and set aside.
2. Saute the garlic and onion then add the carrots and potatoes saute for 2 minutes then add the crab meat and simmer for few minutes.
3. Add the bell pepper , salt and pepper to taste then turn off the heat. Let cool.
4. Pour in the breadcrumbs, flour and beaten egg then mix well, and stuff each crab shell with the mixture.
5. Deep fry until done then serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.