Saucy chicken wings recipe with a natural orange juice blended with other condiments, making this dish delicious. The aroma of the toasted sesame seeds made this dish more enticing. Try it.
Ingredients for 5 servings
1/2 kilo chicken wings
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoons soy sauce
3/4 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoon water
Salt and pepper to taste
a pinch of chili flakes ( if you want)
toasted sesame seeds ( optional)
1. Fried the chicken until brownish then set aside.
2. In a pan saute the garlic then add the water and vinegar then simmer.
3. Add the orange juice, sugar, and soy sauce then simmer , stir in the dissolve corn starch to thicken the sauce.
4. Add the fried chicken wings and simmer for few minutes to coat it with the sauce, add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with sesame seeds then serve.