|I re-cooked today Nov.17,2013|
Ingredients for 5-6 servings:
200 grams ground beef
6 slices sweet ham
6 slices of cheddar cheese ( or any kind of cooking cheese that you like)
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 egg beaten
1/4 cup minced or finely chopped bell pepper
1 small onion ( minced)
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
salt to taste
oil for frying
another 1/2 cup bread crumbs for breading.
1. In a mixing bowl combine the ground beef, flour, bread crumbs, bell pepper, onion, egg,salt and ground pepper, mix very well until fully combined. then divide into 6 equal parts.
2. Flatten each part then put the ham and cheese then roll.
3. After rolling sealedproperly by closing both side by pressing it with your hands. ( Make sure it is sealed properly.)
4. Roll over the bread crumbs then fry until cooked over medium heat.
4. Serve it hot with or without sauce.
|took the pic from my phone :(|