Tangy tomato sauce based dish that will surely boost your appetite, so make sure that you have plenty of rice.
Ingredients for 3-4 servings:
1/2 kilo Beef Sirloin ( Sliced thinly and pounded )
2 tablespoons lemon or calamansi juice
1 cup tomato Sauce
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup diced carrot
1/2 cup green peas
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sliced the beef thinly and pound it. Marinate with lemon or calamansi juice, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes stuff it with carrot, hotdog, bell pepper and green beans.
3. Roll it tightly, slice and secure each slice with a toothpick then lightly fry it and set aside.
4. Saute the garlic and onion then add the fried rolled beef then simmer for a minute.
5. Add the tomato sauce then simmer for 2 minutes, then add the water and simmer until thick.
6. Add dice carrots, green peas, salt and pepper to taste then simmer until done.
7. Serve it hot with rice.