1/4 kilo ground beef
3 regular size bell peppers
3 cloves garlic
1 carrot ( minced)
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup green peas
salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean the bell pepper and set aside.
2. Saute the garlic and onion then add the ground beef and saute until pinkins color is gone.
3. Add the carrots then simmer until almost cook.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients then simmer until done. Set aside.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
6. Stuff the bell peppers with the ground beef mixture then bake for 45 minutes or until done.