We always love caldereta, but made of meat ( pork, chicken and beef). How about using shrimps instead of meat? Will you try it, like what I've cooked? This is yummy. So try this recipe and let me know about our opinion.
Ingredients for 3-4 servings
200 grams shrimps
2 potatoes ( diced and fried)
1 carrot ( diced and fried)
4 tablespoons tomato sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons nestle cream
3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
salt and pepper to taste
bell peppers as you desired
Hard boiled quails egg ( Optional)
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the shrimps and simmer for a minute.
2. Add the tomato sauce and soy sauce then simmer for a minute.
3. Add the carrots, potatoes, salt and pepper to taste then stir to combine well and simmer.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until done.
5. Serve it hot with rice and do not forget to smile :-) .