Ingredients for 5 servings
3 cloves garlic
1/4 kilo chicken
1/2 cup rice
10 cups water
salt and pepper to taste
1 carrot ( diced)
spring onion for garnishing
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the chicken and saute until pinkish color is gone.
2. Add the rice, salt and pepper then simmer for a minute.
3. Add water and bring to boil, stirring occasionally to avoid the rice from sticking at the bottom of the pot.Let simmer until the rice are so tender. Add water if necessary.
4. Add the carrots and simmer until done.
5. Sprinkle with spring onion then serve.
If you love ground pepper, you can add more it is yummier.