Monday, July 15, 2013
2 cups flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup butter ( melted)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup raisins
1. Sift all the dry ingredients except for the chopped raisins
2. Combine the sifted dry ingredients, raisins and butter, then mix well using your hands.
3. Continue mixing until you form a ball of dough, then spoon a portion and arrange in a greased baking tray.
4. Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celcius then bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until done.
5. Let cool and keep in an air tight container and serve anytime you want it. :-)