20 lumpia wrappers (spring roll wrappers)
2 cups shredded fish
8 cloves garlic ( minced)
2 onion (minced)
2 carrots ( minced or shredded)
1 small red bell pepper (minced)
1 beaten egg
1/2 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
cooking oil for frying
1. Fried the fish then shred it and set aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients, except the wrapper and oil for frying.
3. After mixing evenly spoon a portion and wrap with spring roll wrappers.
4. Deep fry until golden brown. Remove and put in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.