Super delicious banana cake.
3 bananas ( cut lengthwise and thinly)
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup cornstarch
1 cup milk
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
4 large eggs, divided
4 tbsp unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and corn starch then set aside.
3.Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, and combine the egg yolks with the butter and sugar then add the sifted dry ingredients and milk and combine well to make a firm batter.
5. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form and gently fold the egg whites into the batter with a spatula.
6. Pour half of the batter mixture into the baking pan then put the sliced banana and pour the rest of the batter mixture then bake for 45 minutes or until done.
7. Allow to cool before serving.