Creamy and yummy macaroni soup that will surely suit your taste. The blending of the flavors are just right. Perfect for the whole family, try it.
1/4 kilo macaroni
200 grams ground beef
3 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
1 cup evaporated milk
1 small carrot
1/4 kilo cabbage
salt and pepper to taste
spring onion for garnishing
1. Saute garlic and onion then add the ground beef, salt and pepper, simmer for few minutes, allowing the flavors of the spices to infuse with the beef for a good taste and nice aroma.
2. Add the macaroni and saute for a minute, then add water that is enough to soup the macaroni until the cooking is done.
3. Stir occasionally so that the macaroni will not stick at the bottom of the pot.
4. When it is almost done, add the carrot and cabbage
5. Add the milk let it boil once and turn off the heat.
6. Serve it hot and sprinkle with minced spring onion