My family loves this so much, that's why I learned how to cook this,and this is even one of my favorite chicken dishes. Simple and easy to cook so why don't you try it? Enjoy cooking.
1 kl. chicken (sliced to your desired size)
2 big potatoes
1 big carrot
2 tablespoon curry powder
1 1/2 cup pure coconut milk
1 bell pepper
4 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
100 grams ginger ( cut into strips)
2 cups water
2 jalapeno or siling haba
salt to taste
1. Saute the ginger, then the garlic and the onion then add the chilli.
2. Put the curry powder and saute for few seconds then add the chicken, salt and squeeze the calamansi, do not mix it, just cover until the pinkish color of the chicken meat is gone, then stir it and continue to simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add water and bring to a boil. Once it is boiling add the potato and carrot, simmer until half cooked.
4. If cooking is almost done, add the bell pepper and coconut milk, simmer until it is done.
5. Serve with love and a smile:)
|re-cooked July 28, 2014|