A simple beef recipe, but it will leave your taste buds satisfied. I cooked this very simply by just sauteing the beef anduntil tender. Economical and the time preparation is short, therefore I recommend this recipe for you to try.
1/2 kilo beef
4 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 bell pepper
3 stalks spring onion for garnishing
ground pepper according to your taste
salt to taste
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the beef and saute for 5 minutes or until the pinkish color is gone.
2. Add the soy sauce, and ground pepper then simmer, add water that is enough to make the beef tender.
3. Add the carrots and potatoes then simmer until cooked.
4. Add the bell pepper and simmer for 2 minutes, then add salt if necessary.
5. Turn off the heat then serve, topped with spring onions.