Wednesday, January 9, 2013
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons butter
150 ml milk
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1. Sift the chocolate powder, baking powder and flour then set aside.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar, milk and butter then mix very well for 2-3 minutes.
3. Then slowly add the sifted ingredients. ( flour, baking powder and chocolate powder) after mixing it very well, pour n a muffin cups.
4. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius then bake for 20 minutes or until done.
5. Let it cool then decorate and serve.