It was raining and I want to cook chicken macaroni soup but unfortunately elbow macaroni is not available, so I just used the spaghetti. It is still the same procedure with macaroni soup, no need to worry because it is not difficult to cook :).
200 grams spaghetti
200 grams chicken breast
1 cup evaporated milk
1 carrot ( strips)
1 cup broccoli ( optional)
1 cup cabbage
3 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic and onion then add the chicken, salt and pepper then simmer for few minutes.
2. Add water that is enough to soup the spaghetti until the cooking is done. Stir occasionally so that the spaghetti will not stick at the bottom of the pot.
3. When it is almost done, add the broccoli, carrot and cabbage then simmer for few minutes.
4. When the vegetables are done add the milk let it boil once and turn off the heat.
5. Serve it hot and sprinkled with minced spring onion