Ingredients:2 chicken breast
2 slices ham
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 egg (beaten)
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons black sesame
2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
1. Flatten the chicken breast, then mix the salt and pepper and rub it on the meat, do not rub too much so that it will not be salty, if you have chicken powder you can put some.
2. Put the ham and cheese.
3. Then roll into a roulade and secure it with a toothpick.
4. Dip it in beaten egg.
5. Mix the bread crumbs and sesame seed, then roll the roulade chicken over the bread crumbs and sesame seeds mixture.
6. Deep fry it until done ( make sure that the fire is not too high so that it can be cook thoroughly).
7. Remove the toothpicks then slice and serve it.
Click the link below to see my first Chicken Cordon Bleu