I made this bread when I spent time with my friends in the church, while we were talking we are munching this cheesy and creamy bread which according to them is yummy. I think they are not bias in saying that :-).
5 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup fresh milk or whole milk (warm)
3 teaspoons yeast
1 quickmelt cheese ( Kraft Eden Cheese)
Procedure:1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk for 10 minutes ( put the yeast and leave it for 10 minutes then mix)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients, make a well in the middle, then crack the eggs and beat it there.
3. Add the butter and the milk with dissolved yeast.
4. Mix well, then knead until the dough is formed, put it in the container or big bowl and let it rise for 2 hours by covering it with a damp cloth.
5. After 2 hours we are now ready to use the dough but we need to knead it again before using, then slice into 1 serving portions.
7. After 45 minutes bake it in a preheated oven for 15 or until done at 180 degrees celcius.
8. Serve it hot. :-)