Ingredients for the dough:5 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup fresh milk or whole milk (warm)
3 teaspoons yeast
3/4 cup melted butter
Ingredients for the filling:
1/2 kilo ground pork ( or any ground meat of your choice)
3 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
Procedure for filling:
1. Saute the garlic then add the ground pork, salt and pepper then simmer until it is done.
2. Set aside.
Procedure:1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk for 10 minutes ( put the yeast and leave it for 10 minutes then mix)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients, make a well in the middle, then crack the eggs and beat it there.
4. Mix well, then knead until the dough is formed put it in the container or big bowl and let rise for 2 hours by covering it with a damp cloth.
5. After 2 hours knead the dough for a while then slice it, make sure each slice should be around 80 grams to make one serving of bread.
9. Serve it with a smile :-)