Ingredients:5 cups all purpose flour
3 teaspoons yeast
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Procedure:1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk for 10 minutes ( put the yeast and leave it for 10 minutes then mix)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients, make a well in the middle, then crack the eggs and beat it there.
3. Then pour in the butter and milk with yeast dissolved in it, mix well and fold the mixture.
then knead until you form a firm dough.
4. Let it rise for 2 hours by covering it with a damp cloth.
6. Wrap the hotdog then let it rise for 45 minutes before baking, brush it with egg wash for a shiny effect after baking.
7. Preheat the oven 180 C, after 45 minutes of waiting for the bead, bake it for 15 minutes or until done.
8. Serve it hot.