Ingredients:5 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup warm milk
1/4 cup melted butter
3 tablespoons yeast dissolve in warm milk for 10 minutes
1/4 teaspoon salt
sweetened cinnamon powder
Procedure:1. Combine the sugar, flour and salt and sift together then then make a well in the middle and crack the 3 eggs there and beat it.
2. Pour in the butter and warm milk with yeast, then mix well and knead until you form a firm dough.
3. Let the dough rise for 2 hours by covering it with a damp cloth.
4. After 2 hours knead again the dough to remove the air and divide it into 2 and by using a rolling pin flatten each part, once it's flatten sprinkle a desired amount of cinnamon powder then condensed milk, roll it and cut into an inch size and arrange it in a baking pan then let it rise for 40 minutes before baking.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celcius, then when you bake the bread put it to 180 degrees celcius and bake the bread for 15 minutes or until done.
6. Serve it hot or you can top it with sugar glaze.
Recipe for the sugar glaze or toppings
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted to remove any lumps
3 to 4 tablespoons water
1. Place the sugar in a medium bowl and slowly stir in the water, a little at a time, to make a smooth sugar glaze.