Ingredients:5 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup fresh milk or whole milk (warm)
3 teapoons yeast
3/4 cup melted butter
Procedure:1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk for 10 minutes ( put the yeast and leave it for 10 minutes then mix)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients, make a well in the middle, then crack the eggs and beat it there.
3. Add the butter and the milk with dissolved yeast.
4. Mix well, then knead until the dough is formed.
5. Put the dough in a big bowl and cover it with damp cloth to allow it to rise for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours knead the dough again then cut into portions ( around 75 grams each) to make an individual bread.
7. Flatten each piece then put the ham and cheese, then roll it and let rise again for 40 minutes then bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until done.
8. Serve it with a smile:-)
Tips: If you want the bread to have a shiny look after baking brush it with beaten egg before baking.
If you want it to look crispy brush with melted butter before baking.