Ingredients:5 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup fresh milk or whole milk (warm)
3 teaspoons yeast
3/4 cup melted butter
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk for 10 minutes ( put the yeast and leave it for 10 minutes then mix)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients, make a well in the middle, then crack the eggs and beat it there.
4. Mix well, then knead until the dough is formed.
5. Put the dough in a big bowl and cover it with damp cloth to allow it to rise for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours knead the dough again then divide into 4 portions.
7. By using a rolling pin flatten each portion, spread with Nutella chocolate, roll and sealed then let it rise for 40 minutes then bake at 175 degrees celcius for 15 minutes or until done. Then cut it into serving slices.
8. Serve it with a smile:-)