I am missing my mother's sauteed vegetable from our farm when I was young, which consist only of 3 vegetables ( squash, okra and eggplant) I really liked it specially if it is saucy. Here is how to cook it.
1/2 kilo squash
1/4 kilo okra
1/4 kilo eggplant
1/4 kilo pork's fat
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic
3 cups water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Burn the fats until you obtain the oil from it, then put it in the side of the pan, then saute the garlic and onion using that oil from the pork's fat.
2. Pour in the soy sauce and add the squash, let it simmer for a minute.
3. Add the water, and simmer until the squash is almost done.
4. Add the okra and eggplant, mix well and simmer until it is done.
5. Serve it hot and with a smile :-)