Ingredients:1/2 kilo chicken
1 small radish
2 cups dandelion leaves (can be replaced with any green leafy vegetable for sinigang)
thumb size ginger
1 litre water
1 small pack sinigang mix ( Tamarind powder)
Procedure:1.Saute the ginger then onion
2. Add the chicken and braise for a while then add the water.
3. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally until the chicken meat is cooked.
4. Add the radish and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the dandelion leaves simmer for a minute then add the sinigang mix.
6. Simmer for another minute then serve.