My family's all time favorite. I just cooked the simple way so that all the beginners in cooking can easily follow, but you can improve this and add some more ingredients to make it more special.
1/4 kilo cellophane noodles ( sotanghon)
1/4 kilo ground beef
1/4 kilo cabbage ( sliced into strips)
2 carrots ( sliced into strips)
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 stalks spring onion for garnishing (minced)
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups water or as needed ( it depends upon the sotanghon)
1. Soak the sotanghon in a water until soft enough to cut. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pan or wok saute the garlic and onion
3. Add the ground beef and simmer for few minutes, pour in the soy sauce simmer for a minute.
4. Add the water and bring to a boil, then add some pepper and salt to taste.
5. Put the carrots and sotanghon then mix well , add the cabbage while stirring so that it will be mixed well.
6. Simmer for a minute then continue stirring until it is cook.
7. Serve hot and sprinkled with spring onion.