Monggo with sotanghon is a delicious combination of vegetable and cellophane noodles.
1/4 kilo Mung bean ( monggo)
1/4 kilo shrimps ( you can replace this with fish, pork, etc)
1 cup cubed squash
1 cup sotanghon
4 stalks spring onion ( slice to your desired length)
3 cloves garlic
pork scratchings ( chicharon) optional
1. In a pot boil the monggo until it is soft, then set aside (You can use pressure cooker for faster cooking)
2. In a pan saute the garlic, then add the shrimps
3. Add the squash to saute for a while, then add the cooked monggo, simmer for few minutes until it is soft.
4. Add the cellophane noodles or sotanghon, simmer until it is done.
5. Turn off the heat and put the pork scratchings (chicharon) and spring onion
6. Serve it hot. :-) Enjoy your food : )