Ingredients:1/2 kilo chicken
thumb size ginger( strips)
3 cloves garlic
1 small onion
1 small unripe papaya or sayote
1 cup horse radish ( malunggay)
6 cups rice washing
1/4 cup fish sauce (patis) optional
Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:1. Saute the garlic, ginger and onion
2. Add the chicken and braised for few minutes.
3. Add the fish sauce(patis), if there is no fish sauce just put salt and pepper, simmer for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to blend well.
4. Add the rice washing and bring to a boil until the chicken meat is cook.
5. Add the papaya then simmer until almost done.
6. Add the horse radish then simmer for 30 seconds and turn off the heat, then serve hot. :-).