I cooked this because a friend requested a recipe for this.
Ingredients:1 kilo Tilapia ( fried)
1 small size bell pepper
1 small size carrots ( strips)
1/2 glass vinegar
1/4 glass sugar
2 tablespoons ginger ( strips)
3 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 glass water
Procedure:1. Saute ginger and garlic until brownish, put the onion and saute more.
2. Put vinegar and sugar, mix thoroughly, then add the water and let it boil.
3. Put the carrots, boil for few seconds then put the bell pepper
4. Put the cornstarch mixture, stirring well until it boils.
5. Put the fried fish, cover and boil for one minute.
6. Serve it hot with rice :)