2 pork's ear ( cooked and chopped)
1/4 cup chopped jalapeno ( siling haba)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
6 cloves garlic
1 small onion
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon liver spread
1 big lemon or 5 calamansi
spring onion for garnishing.
1/4 cup water ( add if needed)
1 egg ( optional)
1. Saute garlic and onion then add the pork's ears then simmer for few minutes.
2. Add the soy sauce, ground pepper and lemon then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Put the liver spread, mix well and simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the chopped chillis, simmer for 2 minutes
5. Crack an egg, garnish it with spring onion.