Ingredients:1/4 kilo hotdog sausage or pepperoni sausage
1 regular can vienna sausage
1 dozen quails egg ( hard boiled and shelled)
3 cloves garlic
1/2 slice small onion
1/2 cup cashew nuts ( optional)
10 pcs. cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon seasoning powder
1/2 glass water
1. Saute garlic and onion
2. Add all the sausages together with the seasoning powder, simmer for a minute.
3. Add the water let it boil.
4. Add the quail's eggs and tomatoes, simmer for few minutes
5. Stir in the cashew nuts and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and serve it. :)
You can garnish it with spring onions or parsley.