I made this recipe for all of you who are avoiding to eat meat. I think this one is a good fish recipe that you will surely like, the curry makes the fish more flavorful.
Ingredients:1/2 kilo fish ( fried)
2 medium size potatoes
1 medium size carrot
1 small onion
3 cloves garlic
3 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 glass water
1 glass coconut milk
Procedure:1. Squeeze the calamansi on the fish, then sprinkle with salt, fry it and set aside.
2.Saute ginger, garlic and onion
3. Add the curry powder, saute for a minute.
4. Add the fish, potatoes and carrots, simmer for few minutes
5. Add the water and cover until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Add the coconut milk and let it boil, then simmer for 2 minutes.
7. Serve it hot and do not forget to smile :)
Note: You can use any kind of fish