A touch of Chinese cuisine, but Bam-i is a Visayan dish , its a version of pancit-bihon in Luzon. It is one of my favorite dishes when it comes to noodles. I like the combination of these noodles, both are smooth and firm. In the places that I've visited, most of the time fresh egg noodles( pancit) is not always available as well as bee-hon ( bihon) so this is my version of this recipe.
Ingredients:2 packs instant noodles ( cooked without the flavoring)
100 grams vermicelli noodles ( sotanghon)
3 cloves garlic
1 pc small onion
1 pc carrot ( strips)
1 small chuchu or sayote ( strips)
1/2 kilo cabbage
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 pieces chicken hotdog
1 glass water
Procedure:1. Saute onion and garlic
2. Add the sliced hotdog, pour in the soy sauce simmer for a minute.
3. Add the water and let it boil.
4. Put the vermicelli cover for few minutes
5. Put the carrots and chuchu simmer for 2 minutes ( just add water if necessary)
6. Put the cabbage and the cooked instant noodles mix it well.
7. Serve it hot and sprinkle it with spring onion.