I thought that making donut is not easy, until I tried and I said wow that's so easy.
4 beaten eggs
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup milk (fresh milk or evaporated milk)
1/3 cup butter( melted)
3 1/2 cups flour
3 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Beat eggs and sugar till light.
2. Add milk and butter.
3. Sift together dry ingredients. Add together to the first mixture. Mix well.
4. Chill thoroughly. On lightly floured surface, roll dough 3/8 inches thick.
5. Cut with floured cutter, let it stand for 15 minutes. Fry in deep hot oil until brown, turning once.
6. While warm, roll over the mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon if desired. Serve w/ a smile :)
If there is no donut cutter, just use the brim of a regular size glass, and use a smaller one to make a hole.