Pepperoni is a kind of Italian-American sausage usually made of cured pork or beef. In Portuguese they call it Calabresa It is very easy to do with Pinoy style sauce. Have fun.
Ingredients:1 big size pizza crust
muzarella cheese ( grated)
Procedure:1. Put the pizza sauce on top of the crust.
2. sprinkle the grated cheese
3. arrange the pepperoni
4. Sprinkle again with cheese.
5. Preheat oven to 250 degrees celcius and bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes
200 grams ground beef
1 pack tomato sauce (250 ml.)
2 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
2 teaspoons sugar
3 tablespoons evaporated milk
dash of salt and pepper
Procedure for the Sauce
1. Saute the garlic and onion
2. Add the meat simmer for few minutes.
3. Add the tomato sauce, sugar and milk
4. Put a dash of salt and pepper simmer until it's done.
|Re-cook May 1, 2014|
You can add some onion, etc, I just like it to be simple and savor the strong pepperoni taste.