Ingredients:1/2 kilo beef ( slice according to your desired size)
1/4 kilo cabbage ( sliced)
2 pieces carrots ( sliced)
1 med. size onion
5 cloves garlic
For Peanut sauce3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/4 glass orange juice
Procedure for peanut sauce:In a bowl mix all the ingredients for Peanut Sauce, set aside
Procedure for cooking:
1. In a wok/pan saute the garlic then add the onion.
2. Add the meat, simmer for few minutes,( add water if necessary to avoid drying)
3. Add the carrots and olives, cover it for 2 minutes.
4. Add the cabbage cover for 1 minute. Mix it well.
5. Add the peanut sauce simmer for 2 minutes and its ready to serve.
Tips: its better to use a tender meat and slice it for a bite size ( in the picture the slice of meat is big but i pressure cooked it)