1 big size pizza crust
1 bell pepper ( sliced thinly into rings)
1 medium size onion ( sliced thinly into rings)
mozarella cheese ( grated)
mushroom ( optional)
Procedure:1. Put the pizza sauce on top of the crust.
2. sprinkle the grated cheese
3. arrange the ham, bell pepper and onion and mushrooms if available.
4. Preheat oven to 200C and bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes or until done.
Ingredients for pizza sauce:
200 grams ground beef
1 pack tomato sauce (250 ml.)
2 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
2 teaspoons sugar
3 tablespoons evaporated milk
dash of salt and pepper
Procedure for the Sauce
1. Saute the garlic and onion
2. Add the meat simmer for few minutes.
3. Add the tomato sauce, sugar and milk
4. Put a dash of salt and pepper simmer until it's done.
Here is the link on how to make Pizza Crust http://melyskitchen.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/how-to-make-pizza-crust.html