I love cooking fish this way, because the blending of the tastes of tomatoes and eggs goes well together.
Ingredients:1/2 kilo fish
3 med. size tomatoes (sliced)
1 med. size onion ( chopped)
3 cloves garlic ( minced)
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg.( beaten)
1. Fried the fish. Set aside.
2. Saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
3. Add 2 glasses of water let it boil.
4. Add salt and pepper
5. Add the fried fish simmer for few minutes.
6. Add the beaten egg, stirring constantly so that the soup will thicken like in the photo. Let it simmer for 2 minutes, Serve it hot and with a smile:)