1/2 kilo Fetuccine (you can replace it w/spaghetti if not available)
2 tetra packs(200g) all purpose cream
1/4 kl ground beef ( i replaced bacon with ground beef)
1/2 cup grated cheese ( Optional: have some extra for toppings)
4 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
salt and pepper to taste
oregano flakes ( optional)
For the pasta:
1. in a pot boil the fettuccine until it is cook.
2. Set aside
For the sauce:
1. Saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add the ground beef, cover and simmer for few minutes
3. add the salt and pepper simmer for another few minutes
4. add the all purpose cream and cheese, mix it well and finalize the taste
5. serve it by mixing the fettuccine and the sauce or just top the sauce on fettuccine garnish it with grated cheese and oregano flakes.