Ramen is a Japanese noodle dish.
I love to make this during cold days.
Ingredients:2 packs of instant ramen noodles ( do not use the flavoring)
1 carrot ( diced)
1/4 kilo chicken breast
2 hard boiled eggs
3 cloves of garlic crushed
2 cm ginger
salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:1. Boil the chicken breast with 6 cups of water, when the meat is cooked separate it from the broth= sliced the chicken breast and set aside
2. In a pan saute the ginger and garlic, add the chicken broth, cover until it boils.
3. Add the carrots, simmer for few minutes.
4. After simmering the carrots remove it from the broth and set aside
5. Cook the noodles in the broth until done. Season according to your taste.
6. Remove the noodles put into a bowl then top it with the sliced chicken breast, diced carrots, sliced hard boiled egg, spring onion and pour some broth then serve.