1 kl. chicken (sliced to your desired size)
2 pcs big potatoes
1 pc. big carrot
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 cups coconut milk
1 bell pepper
4 cloves garlic
1 small size onion
100 grams ginger
salt to taste
Procedure:1. Saute the ginger, then the garlic and the onion.
2. Put the curry powder and saute for few seconds to extract the aroma from it.
3. Put the chicken and salt then cover and let it boil before stirring it.
4. Let it boil for few minutes over low heat ( do not add water, because the chicken has its own juice).
5. Add the potatoes and carrots, simmer for few minutes
6. If the chicken meat is already cook, add the belle pepper and chicken cube.
7. Simmer for few minutes then add the coconut milk, cover it until it is done.
8. Serve with love and a smile:)